oh, hello there!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Home School Week at Williamsburg! Day 1

This is the first day of homeschool week we've attended!

Aren't they adorable? This is how it all starts, folks. Visit their mum's blog for a dose of pure home school awesomeness.
pretty polonaise!


My little brother levi in the outfit I made for him. Isn't he cute?!

This is my other brother, Josh, decked out in 18th c finery. He won't admit it, but he wants to see how many of yall will mention his "mustache" in the comments below.


Family pic!

I've got lots of pictures of adorable home school kids all dressed up, which will be in the next post. I did check with the mums and dads before getting snapshots, but if any of you stumble across them and want me to remove them, I most certainly will. On the other hand, if you're like some people I've met and want me to put links to your websites next to your kids' pictures, I'd be more than happy to!
Also, check back all week becasue I'll be posting what I've been wearing/awesome stuff I've seen for each day. Comment below!

3 comments:

  1. How very fun, Sarah!! :) I'll be sure to show the girls ~ they will be thrilled.

    Hope you all are having a great time in Williamsburg. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh good! we are! it was so nice meeting you too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hah, that's awesome that you were homeschooled, too! :D Looks like a great event, I wish there had been things like that in this area. Everything down here is Civil War-centric.

    ReplyDelete